Looking for great locally grown produce and products? Then checkout the Strathmore Farmers’ Market.
The Strathmore Farmers’ Market is a non profit group run by local volunteers that runs Friday’s from 3-6:30pm. You can find the market at the Strathmore Ag Society Grounds in the Blue Livestock Building.
Key things to note:
- The market follows a 80% local policy for products offered which means that the products must be at least 80% locally produced in Alberta
- A FREE local handibus service is offered for seniors
- Each week they offer entertainment
- There are vendor showcases
- Specials include buy 3 get 1 free at the market
- First 100 visitors can enter to win weekly prizes
The Strathmore Farmers Market is still accepting Vendors for the summer.
For more information, or to become a vendor for the 2019 season contact the Farmers Market on their website.