Wheatland Lodge is a congregate supportive living home for residents ages 65+.
Wheatland Lodge offer residents opportunities to participate in a number of activities including daily scheduled recreation activities, fitness classes, organized outings or day trips.
Wheatland Lodge also offers their residents:
- Home cooked meals
- a Private courtyard for relaxing
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- An in house hairdressing salon
- Church services/Catholic Mass regularly
- On-site movie nights / Wii games / pool table / shuffleboard
For seniors looking for a more independent living situation, Wheatland Housing also offers a community of Self contained apartments, subsidized by government of Alberta.